For almost sixty years, Skaraverken has used its expertise, experience, and production agility to supply precision engineering components to the most demanding of customers. We provide turning, grinding and milling and manufacture everything from the smallest of components to complete machines, focusing on adding value to each and every partnership. We are a high precision, highly dependable partner who live be the motto of “getting it right the first time and on time”.
Our goal is simple – to be your most knowledgeable and reliable supplier, whatever your needs.
Our Most Important Product Isn’t Even Made of Metal.
Perhaps even more important than the components and parts we deliver to our customers is the manner in which we do it. From our inception, our focus on quality, reliability, and trust have defined each and every project we have undertaken. We pride ourselves on meeting or surpassing our customers’ quality requirements – on time, at a competitive price, and with an attitude of collaboration and cooperation that pervades every project.
Skaraverken traces its history back to 1960, when Kurt Bergh founded Repro Service in Falköping, a manufacturer of equipment for the graphics industry. In 1992, Repro Service purchased what is now Skaraverken from Atlas Copco Tools and Skaraverken is still today owned by its parent company Reproservice. In 1995, the company was moved to Skara, laying the foundation for future development and growth. Today, Skaraverken has some 60 employees and an annual turnover of just under SEK 90 million. Skaraverken continues to grow and evolve, finding better and more effective ways to meet our customers’ needs by combining traditional values with the most modern technological advances in order to ensure the highest precision and quality in every delivery.
to the Environment.
At Skaraverken, we aim high in everything we do – so naturally, we set the bar high when it comes to our environmental work. Skaraverken established a quality and environmental policy early on and is certified according to ISO 14001:2015. We work consciously to help ensure a sustainable future for our company, our co-workers, and our customers by minimizing the environmental impact of our activities as far as technically possible and economically viable. We are continuously striving to reduce our environmental impact and to provide as safe and sustainable a workplace as possible.
At Skaraverken, quality is key in everything we do. We promise that we shall always give top priority to your specifications and the highest quality and promise that:
- We shall work continuously to increase customer benefit through the use of the best possible technology, production processes, and logistics systems.
- We shall provide the ability, knowledge and competence required to attain the highest possible quality.
- We shall work according to the most demanding standards (certified according to ISO 9001:2015).
- We shall deliver on time and meet or exceed specifications.
- We shall provide our employees with the working conditions needed to fulfil set requirements and to take an active responsibility for the quality and of their own work.
- We shall have a consciously sustainable process with quality and environmental development that is characterized by continuous improvements, higher productivity and profitability, increased customer satisfaction, and job satisfaction for all employees.
- We shall comply with all applicable legislation and ordinances as well as take relevant environmental guidelines into consideration.
- We shall strive to maintain the highest levels of ability, knowledge and competence and provide co-workers with the tools they need to reach these goals (using tools such as FMEA, PPAP and SPS).